Our Graduation staff liaison, Roger Doucet can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning the school at 403-646-2264.
Graduation Fees: Graduating students participating in the school graduation ceremony are expected to pay a fee as set each year by the graduation planning committee. The fee varies depending on the fundraising efforts of each individual student to a maximum of about $180. This money covers the graduates' banquet ticket, decorations, rental of facilities, linens, plates, glasses and other assorted expenses relating to the school graduation ceremony.
The Alberta Guide to Education outlines exact details for Graduation requirements for the following Diploma and Certificate requirements;
- Alberta High School Diploma (summary chart of requirements is below)
- Alberta High School Diploma (Francophone)
- Certificate of High School Achievement
- Certificate of Achievement
- Certificate of School Completion
- Mature Student
- High School Equivalency Diploma